- Course: Introduction to Market & Social Research
- Description: This course targets new comers in the research industry and is meant to help participants build a firm foundation and improve their capabilities within the research field. (more info)
- Date: July 23-25th, 2019
- Venue: Lenana House Conference Centre (boutique hotel)
Theme: “The Impact of Research”
Date: November 14th 2019
- Investing in research, social or market, generates benefits to organisations and businesses respective of
their size or sector in which they operate. This year, we will showcase and highlight benefits and advantages of engaging in research.
- We aim to illuminate how different innovations in how research is done, have also brought about a difference to decision makers. (more info)
- Venue: to be announced
Theme: “Tansformation – Provoke. Convince. Create. Impact.”
Date: September 8th – 11th 2019, Edinburgh, Scotland
- This is where creativity, innovation, and insights collide. ESOMAR Congress has been at the forefront of showcasing data, research, and insight innovation for over 70 years, and 2019 is no exception. This industry has bared witness to more rapid and radical change and evolution over the last 6 years than ever before, and the one constant throughout this development? ESOMAR.
- 1200+ attendees. 3600+ online livestream viewers. 80+ speakers. 70+ countries. 1 event. 1 goal – to highlight IMPACT. Your impact.
- Venue: EICC (Edinburgh International Conference Centre), Edinburgh, United Kingdom (GB)
- AMRA Forum 2019
Theme: “Building Tomorrow, Africa Leading”
Date: April 16th – 17th 2019, 7:30am – 6:00pm, Lagos, Nigeria
1. To showcase transformative research that has unlocked potential…that makes Africa lead.
2. Promote the African market to the rest of the world through marketing, social and opinion research activities.
- MSRA 2019 GP Karting Grand Prix
Purpose: This tournament gives MSRA members a chance to build and showcase their team spirit.
Date: March 1st 2019, starting from 4:00pm
Venue: Racing Circuit on Carnivore Road, off Langata Road
- MSRA Annual Conference 2018
Theme: “Unmasking the BoP: Kadogo Economy”
Date: September 21st 2018, Nairobi, Kenya
- MSRA GP Karting Grand Prix 2018
Date: July 2oth 2018, Nairobi, Kenya
- MSRA Basic Training (Introduction to Research) 2018
Date: June 12-14, 2018, Nairobi, Kenya
- African Market Research Association (AMRA) Forum 2018
Theme: “Research in African Diversity”
Date: February 22-23, 2018 – Nairobi, Kenya
- MSRA 2017 Conference
Theme: “Understanding shifting consumer priorities”
Date: 16th November 2017, 7:30am – 6:00pm, Nairobi, Kenya
- African Market Research Association (AMRA) Forum 2017
Theme: “Research & Innovation, Made In Africa”
Date: February 16-17, 2017 – Joburg, South Africa
- MSRA 2016 Conference
Theme: “#Digital Impact – New, Now, Never Again”
Date: 8th September 2016, 7:30am – 6:00pm, Nairobi, Kenya