Essentials of Market & Social Research
Basic Training 2019 (Introduction to Market & Social Research)
Basic training course targets new comers in the research industry and is meant to help participants build a firm foundation and improve their capabilities within the research field in the following areas:
- Introduction to Research
- Research Ethics
- Impact of Research
- Research Processes
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
- Class Exercise
The course facilitators will use a combination of various teaching methodologies that include – lectures, real-life examples and get the participants to engage in practical exercises.
Takes a 3 day – extensive approach and participants are required to attend ALL sessions taking place as well as achieve the set pass-mark following successful completion of the exam offered to guarantee certification by the Association.
Who Should Attend
The training targets both research service providers and consumers of research, and those seeking a better overall understanding of the market & social research industry. The training targets new comers to Market and Social Research.
- To obtain valuable insights from the best in the industry.
- To experience a hands-on research approach to Market & Social Research.
Date / Venue
- August 27-29th, 2019
- Lenana House Conference Centre (boutique hotel)
- Jacaranda Avenue; Lavington, Nairobi
- view on Google Maps
- MSRA Members: Kshs 15,000 (Incl. Vat)
- Non-Members: Kshs 17,000 (Incl. Vat)
- Deadline: 21st August 2019
- Complete and submit the online registration form.