Introduction to Market & Social Research
The MSRA Introduction to Market & Social Research course targets new comers in the research industry and is meant to help participants build a firm foundation and improve their capabilities within the research field in the following areas:
- Introduction to Research
- Research Ethics
- Research Methods & Processes
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
- Class Exercise
- MSRA Basic Training 2019 Course Overview (pdf 541KB)
- MSRA Basic Training 2019 Draft Programme (pdf 221KB)
Who Should Attend
- The training targets new comers to Market and Social Research.
- Improve skills and capabilities in Market and Social Research.
- Network with research professionals.
- Introduction to new technologies in Market and Social Research.
Date / Venue
- July 23-25th, 2019
- Lenana House Conference Centre (boutique hotel)
- Jacaranda Avenue; Lavington, Nairobi
- view on Google Maps
- MSRA Members: Kshs 15,000 (Incl. Vat)
- Non-Members: Kshs 17,000 (Incl. Vat)
- 50% off for MSRA Membership Renewal or Registration